Edwards Valuations strives to provide the best quality service at the best possible price. Our fees are set according to the size and nature of the valuation. The cost of a valuation is very small compared to other expenses involved in a property transaction. Yet, the advice provided is very important.
Fees are charged on a time and expenses basis. In general, larger more expensive properties incur a higher fee.
Prior to phoning our office to obtain a quote
we recommend you are aware of the following details:
• Address of Property to be Valued
• Purpose of Valuation
• Approximate price range the property would fall into.
(eg. Below $500,000 or between $600,000 to $700,000 etc)
Methods of payment include:
- • Visa
- • MasterCard
- • Bank Deposit
- • Internet Transfer
- • Cash
- • Cheque
- Report formats are in accordance with standard requirements and as preferred by banks and other lending institutions.
- A discount normally applies to an update of a previous valuation carried out by Edwards Valuations Limited.
- We do not charge to readdress the front page of the Valuation for the existing client.
- Verbal fee estimates or firm written quotations can be provided on request.
- Fees are payable within 7 working days of receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed with Edwards Valuations Ltd.
- The report remains the property of Edwards Valuations Ltd until the account is fully paid.
- Payment is accepted by personal cheque, bank cheque, direct debit, Visa card or MasterCard or in cash.
- A Cancellation Fee of $100 (incl. GST) will be charged for inspections cancelled less than 24 hrs before arranged appointment. This is to cover preliminary research and administration conducted prior to valuation.
The client shall be liable to pay all costs and expenses of debt recovery and/or legal costs incurred.
If you require a Valuation please call us on 09 358 9164
or 0800 VALUER (0800 82537),
follow the link "Request a Valuation" on our Home Page or email: firstname.lastname@example.org